Our Parents' Association meets termly. All are welcome. Notification of the meeting is sent out via text-a-parent text messaging service and a reminder is sent by text. Meetings are always held in school and the minutes of the meetings are emailed to Parents after the meeting.
The aims of the Association are:
- To adopt a programme of activities which will promote the involvement of parents in the operation of the school, in consultation with the Principal.
- To foster educational partnership between home and school for the benefit of the children.
- To represent parents’ interests.
- To provide support for teachers.
- To promote the development of the school and its amenities.
- To advise the Principal or the Board on matters relating to the school.
Parents are encouraged to read the 'Supporting each other' booklet which provides more information on the workings of a Parent's Association. Click on the following link: